Ask any parent and they will tell you how difficult it is to entertain kids. The children want to explore new things and have fun all the time. They are not worried about the weather. Deadlines do not affect them. This innocence is the beauty of childhood. If you live in Central Ohio, you are in a good place. The area has several activities and locations for young children to have fun all around the year. You can choose the fun local activities based on your child’s age and interests. Some of these activities can be a lot of fun for the adults too. You can also use the opportunity to spend some quality time with your children.
- AMC at Easton – movies can be a lot of fun. However, unlike going to movies with adults, going with children requires additional planning. Check the schedules of the movies at the theater website. Look at the certification, trailers and reviews to make sure it is appropriate for your child.
- Center for Science and Industry – This is great place for children of all ages. Your children will have a lot of fun exploring everything at the venue. They will also explore and learn some basic yet important concepts in science and technology.
- Fire Museum is another popular destination with a great play area specially designed for kids.
- Chiller Skate Rinks are located at five convenient locations in the city. They are a great place for children and adults. You can rent the skates and just get rolling.
- Children’s Theater – This is a great way of introducing the art of drama and theater to your children. The plays are designed for children. Unlike the theaters for adults, these plays can be a lot of fun for young children as well.
- Metropolitan Museum offers several cool events for the entire family all through the year. This is a fun place, especially if the weather is gloomy and cold.
- Santa Maria will take your children on a historical tour. You can ride in the exact replica of Christopher Columbus’s flagship. It will be one of the most memorable rides of your life.
- Zoo and Aquarium is another great place. Your children can see some of coolest animals from across the globe. It is educational and exciting at the same time.